SAN PEDRO Dried Skin / 30gr at 2kg / – (Trichocereus Pachanoi cactus) Huachuma wachuma Echinopsis
Mayantop Shopping Event
Hurry and get discounts on all Products up to 20%
$ 20.00 – $ 230.00
SAN PEDRO Dried FOR SALE (Trichocereus Pachanoi Cactus)
Description of the Product:
Welcome to the world of SAN PEDRO Dried, a botanical marvel derived from the Trichocereus Pachanoi cactus. This remarkable cactus, native to the Andes of South America, has a history entwined with indigenous traditions and shamanic practices. Dive into the captivating tale of SAN PEDRO Dried and its profound significance.
Pros and Cons of the Product:
- Traditional Heritage: Rooted in the cultural and spiritual practices of indigenous Andean communities.
- Natural Origin: Sourced from the Trichocereus Pachanoi cactus, grown organically.
- Versatile Applications: Used in shamanic rituals, spiritual exploration, and holistic wellness.
- Holistic Healing: Known to facilitate introspection, healing, and personal growth.
- Cultural Significance: A vital part of indigenous ceremonies and rites.
- Legal Considerations: Depending on your location, the sale, possession, or use of SAN PEDRO Dried may have legal restrictions.
- Potency: Requires careful dosage and experienced guidance to avoid overconsumption.
- Nausea: Some users may experience mild gastrointestinal discomfort during consumption.
Uses Given to the Product:
Unlock Its Potential
- Spiritual Exploration: SAN PEDRO Dried is used by shamans and seekers for its entheogenic properties, promoting spiritual experiences.
- Mental Clarity: Some users report heightened mental clarity and insights.
- Emotional Healing: Facilitates emotional processing and healing.
- Holistic Wellness: Applied in holistic wellness practices for its potential therapeutic benefits.
- Traditional Ceremonies: Integral to shamanic and indigenous ceremonies for centuries.
Instructions on How to Use It:
Harness Its Power Safely
- Dosage: Begin with a low dosage and gradually increase if needed. Experienced guidance is recommended.
- Preparation: SAN PEDRO Dried can be consumed directly or prepared as a tea. Boil the dried cactus in water and simmer for several hours, then strain and consume the liquid.
- Set and Setting: Create a comfortable, safe, and quiet space for your experience.
- Guidance: For spiritual or therapeutic use, consider the presence of an experienced guide or shaman.
- Hydration: Ensure adequate hydration during the experience.
What Other Names It is Known By:
Diverse Names Reflecting Its Richness
SAN PEDRO Dried is known by various names, reflecting its cultural diversity and significance:
- Huachuma: A common name used in Peru for the Trichocereus Pachanoi cactus.
- Wachuma: A variant of the name Huachuma.
- Achuma: Another name for the cactus in indigenous South American cultures.
- Giganton: A reference to the cactus’s large size.
- Cactus of the Four Winds: Signifying its spiritual significance in Andean traditions.
Mayantop products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
- These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
- The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
- All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
- The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
- In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
- The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.