EOP – INKA MUÑA Essential Oil – (Minthostachys mollis)
Mayantop Shopping Event
Hurry and get discounts on all Products up to 20%
1000 in stock
1000 in stock
INKA MUÑA Essential Oil – (Minthostachys mollis)
Inka Muña It produces a refreshing sensation that invigorates the body and clears the mind without causing cold. Refreshes environments and eliminates bad odors. Traditionally used as a digestive and against altitude sickness (soroche), it was an important plant since Inca times when used as an insecticide that protected the seeds. A gift that lasts.
Ayurveda: Balancing the Kapha and Vata doshas.
Mayantop products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
- These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
- The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
- All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
- The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
- In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
- The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.