HUITO POWDER / 200gr at 2kg – (Genipa Americana) – Herbs Powdered 100% Natural FRUIT
Mayantop Shopping Event
Hurry and get discounts on all Products up to 20%
$ 30.00 – $ 140.00
Huito Powder: Nature’s Artistic Dye in a Convenient Form
Description of the Product
Huito Powder, derived from the fruit of the Genipa Americana tree, is a versatile natural dye that has been used for generations in indigenous cultures for body art, textiles, and crafts. This fine powder offers all the benefits of huito dye in an easy-to-use form. Its rich, deep blue-black color makes it a popular choice for those seeking to add vibrant and natural accents to their creative projects.
Pros and Cons of the Product
- Natural and Safe: Huito Powder is derived from the huito fruit, making it free from harmful chemicals and safe for skin and fabric applications.
- Versatile: It can be used for a wide range of artistic endeavors, including body art, textile dyeing, and crafts.
- Long-Lasting Color: Huito Powder creates stunning, long-lasting temporary tattoos and fabric designs that can endure for up to two weeks.
- Cultural Significance: This natural dye carries cultural and historical significance, adding depth to your artistic expressions.
- Staining: As with all natural dyes, Huito Powder can stain clothing and fabrics if not applied with care.
- Potential Allergic Reactions: While rare, some individuals may experience mild skin irritation or allergic reactions. It’s advisable to perform a patch test before widespread use.
Uses of the Product
Huito Powder is a versatile tool for creative expression:
- Body Art: Use it to create intricate, temporary tattoos that mimic the appearance of traditional ink tattoos without permanence.
- Textile Art: Incorporate Huito Powder into your textile projects to dye fabrics, producing unique, dark blue-black patterns and designs.
- Crafts: Include this natural dye in various crafting projects, such as painting, pottery, and more.
Instructions on How to Use It
Using Huito Powder effectively requires careful application:
- Preparation: Start with clean and dry skin or fabric.
- Mixing: Create a paste by mixing Huito Powder with water until you achieve the desired consistency.
- Application: Apply the paste to the skin or fabric using a fine-tipped applicator, brush, or finger.
- Design: Craft your tattoo or design by drawing freehand or using stencils.
- Drying: Allow the Huito Powder design to dry for at least two hours.
- Development: The tattoo or design will gradually darken over the next 24-48 hours. During this time, avoid contact with water.
- Rinse: After achieving the desired color, rinse the area with water to remove any excess paste.
What Other Names It Is Known By
Huito Powder may also be referred to as “Genipa Americana Powder,” “Jagua Powder,” or “Huito Extract.”
Mayantop products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
- These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
- The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
- All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
- The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
- In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
- The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.