RUDA POWDER / 200gr at 2kg – (Ruta Graveolens) – Herbs Powdered 100% Natural LEAVES and BARK
Mayantop Shopping Event
Hurry and get discounts on all Products up to 20%
$ 40.00 – $ 150.00
RUDA FOR SALE (Ruta Graveolens)
Description of the Product:
RUDA, scientifically known as Ruta Graveolens, is a versatile and aromatic herb with a rich history of traditional use. Native to Southern Europe, this perennial plant is now cultivated worldwide. RUDA is well-regarded for its fragrant leaves and various applications in herbal medicine, culinary arts, and even spiritual practices. Explore the diverse facets of this remarkable herb in the following sections.
Pros and Cons of the Product:
- Culinary Delight: RUDA leaves are used as a culinary herb in Mediterranean cuisine, adding a unique flavor to dishes.
- Traditional Medicine: This herb has a long history in traditional herbal medicine for its potential therapeutic benefits.
- Aromatic Qualities: RUDA’s pleasant fragrance makes it a popular choice for perfumes, essential oils, and fragrant sachets.
- Insect Repellent: The strong scent of RUDA is known to repel certain insects, making it a natural pest deterrent.
- Ornamental Plant: RUDA’s attractive blue-green foliage also makes it a favored choice for ornamental gardening.
- Photosensitivity: RUDA can cause photosensitivity in some individuals, leading to skin reactions when exposed to sunlight.
- Toxic in Large Amounts: Ingesting large quantities of RUDA can be toxic and should be avoided.
- Pregnancy and Nursing: Pregnant and nursing women should use RUDA with caution or avoid it altogether due to potential risks.
Uses Given to the Product:
- Culinary: RUDA leaves are used sparingly in Mediterranean and Latin American cuisines to flavor dishes like soups and salads.
- Herbal Medicine: Traditional herbal practitioners have used RUDA for various purposes, including digestive aid, menstrual support, and pain relief.
- Aromatic: Its fragrant leaves are used in potpourri, perfumes, and scented oils.
- Spiritual Practices: In some cultures, RUDA is believed to possess protective and cleansing properties and is used in rituals or as an amulet.
- Gardening: RUDA is grown for its aesthetic appeal in gardens, adding color and fragrance to outdoor spaces.
Instructions on How to Use It:
Safely Incorporating RUDA
- Culinary Use: Use RUDA leaves sparingly, as their flavor can be intense. Chop or mince the leaves and add them to dishes for a hint of citrusy, herbal taste.
- Herbal Remedies: When using RUDA for its potential therapeutic benefits, consult with a qualified herbalist or healthcare provider for guidance on dosage and preparation.
- Aromatics: To enjoy its fragrance, create potpourri sachets or add a few drops of RUDA essential oil to diffusers.
- Gardening: Grow RUDA in well-drained soil and provide adequate sunlight. Prune it regularly to encourage bushier growth.
What Other Names It is Known By:
Diverse Names Reflecting Tradition
RUDA is known by various names, reflecting its cultural diversity and significance:
- Common Rue: A widely recognized common name.
- Garden Rue: Referring to its cultivation in gardens.
- Herb-of-Grace: An old-fashioned name alluding to its medicinal uses.
- Rue des Jardins: The French name for garden rue.
- Arruda: Used in Portuguese-speaking regions.
- Raute: The German name for the plant.
Mayantop products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
- These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
- The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
- All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
- The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
- In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
- The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.