ROSA SISA POWDER / 200gr at 2kg – (Tagetes Erecta) – Herbs Powdered 100% Natural FLOWERS and BARK
Mayantop Shopping Event
Hurry and get discounts on all Products up to 20%
$ 30.00 – $ 140.00
ROSA SISA FOR SALE (Tagetes Erecta)
Description of the Product:
ROSA SISA, scientifically known as Tagetes Erecta, is a vibrant and captivating flower native to North and South America. Its scientific name, Tagetes Erecta, places it within the marigold family, and its striking, aromatic blossoms have earned it a special place in various cultures and practices. Explore the world of ROSA SISA in detail through the sections below.
Pros and Cons of the Product:
- Vibrant Beauty: ROSA SISA’s bright and cheerful blooms make it a favorite for ornamental gardening.
- Aromatic Elegance: Its aromatic qualities contribute to its use in perfumery and as a natural air freshener.
- Cultural Significance: In certain cultures, ROSA SISA holds traditional and ceremonial importance.
- Companion Plant: It can act as a natural pest repellent in gardens when planted alongside vegetables.
- Allergies: Some individuals may have allergies or sensitivities to the pollen or fragrance of ROSA SISA.
- Toxicity: While not typically consumed, it’s essential to keep ROSA SISA out of the reach of pets or children due to potential toxicity.
Uses Given to the Product:
- Ornamental Beauty: ROSA SISA is primarily cultivated for its stunning and colorful flowers, making it a favorite in gardens and floral arrangements.
- Aromatic Delight: Its fragrance is used in perfumery and natural air fresheners, imparting a pleasant, floral scent.
- Cultural Significance: In some regions, ROSA SISA plays a role in traditional ceremonies and celebrations, symbolizing various cultural values.
- Natural Pest Control: Planting ROSA SISA alongside vegetables can help deter pests through its natural repellent properties.
Instructions on How to Use It:
Bringing the Beauty and Fragrance of ROSA SISA to Life
- Gardening: Plant ROSA SISA seeds or young plants in well-draining soil with plenty of sunlight to enjoy its vibrant blooms in your garden.
- Aromatherapy: To infuse your living space with its delightful scent, place freshly cut ROSA SISA flowers in a vase or create potpourri.
- Traditional Practices: If using ROSA SISA for cultural or ceremonial purposes, follow the customs and rituals of the specific tradition.
- Pest Control: To utilize ROSA SISA as a natural pest repellent, plant it as a companion alongside your vegetable crops.
What Other Names It is Known By:
A Flower with Many Names
ROSA SISA is recognized by various names across different regions and cultures:
- African Marigold: Highlighting its African origin and marigold family affiliation.
- Mexican Marigold: Acknowledging its Mexican heritage and use in traditional Mexican festivities.
- Aztec Marigold: Referencing its cultural significance among the Aztecs in ancient Mexico.
- Cempasúchil: The Nahuatl name for ROSA SISA, associated with the Day of the Dead celebrations in Mexico.
Mayantop products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
- These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
- The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
- All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
- The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
- In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
- The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.